|Perran Sands 147 (PSA075)||Back to List|
Select your arrival date on the calendar and then choose the number of nights for your holiday
* Green dates are available * Blue date is your chosen date of arrival
* Bold green dates are valid start dates, all other dates please call us to discuss
For an interesting and active holiday for your family, visit our privately owned chalets and caravans set in the centre of Perran Sands, Perranporth. With a private footpath from Perran Sands leading down onto three miles of golden sands where surfing and sail boarding can be enjoyed. A few minutes walk from the resort you have magnificent breathtaking views across Perranporth beach. This is a fabulous park with something for everyone, the facilities on the park makes this a pleasurable fun filled holiday (entertainment tickets not included, can be purchased from the site). Perranporth is a seaside village located within two minutes drive from Perran Sands, with its own range of shops, restaurants, cafes and other attractions. Beautiful beaches and wonderful activities surround the area of Perranporth.
Sleeps 5 .This privately owned chalet comprises of two furnished bedrooms: bedroom one with a double bed, bedroom two with twin beds (3ft) Bathroom with a shower over the bath, W.C. and wash hand basin. Kitchen/diner has a microwave, fridge/freezer, electric cooker and a dining table with chairs. Furnished lounge with a colour television and a three-piece suite, incorporating a double sofa bed. Portable electric heaters are provided.
(entertainment tickets are not included, can be purchased from the site )
*Indoor heated fun pool and flume *Bingo
*Pirate Island fun palace *All weather multi-sports field
*Supermarkets/Restaurants *Family entertainment centre (seasonal)
*Go Karts (pay as you ride) *Cabaret club *Crazy Golf *Family bar
*Mini ten pin bowling *Children's clubs *Laundrette *Amusements
*Adventure playground *Pool tables *Games Room
Local interests and attractions
* A two minute drive to Perranporth where there is a beach, shops and restaurants.
* At Perranporth you can enjoy horse riding, golf, bowling, tennis and gliding.
* Nine miles to the city of Truro and Newquay with the choice of beaches and attractions.
* The famous Eden Project, Flambards Theme Park, Paradise Park, Holywell Bay Fun Park, Sea life Centre and The World in Miniature are just a few of the attractions Cornwall has to offer.
* Arrival time from 4pm
* Departure time by 10am
* Short Breaks available
* Bed Linen supplied
* Towels and t-towels are required
* Electricity operated by £1 coin meter
* Changeover day - Saturday
* Sorry no pets